Just a quick update this morning!
We will have a more thorough explanation and images of what we've been upto lately. Moving kinda threw us for a loop and hardware issues for some of us kept us on the sidelines for a couple of weekends.
However, we are very pleased to announce another addition from a fast country!
Miika Pappa Salonen - He is an experienced veteran behind all things with engine and wheels. Mr. Salonen will be joining Darren Boulton, Giannis Christoudoulou, Joonas Torssonen and myself in the TC ONE 2015WTCC touring cars. He is also one of the top competitors in the Rally Community League mastering various cars in Dirt Rally.
- Darren is awaiting internet connection to join us again in the FN and THC championships in iRacing.com and ABLracing.com
- Kev has been practicing his driving with Oculus as Darren also has before his move. Kev has been working hard on the ABL Formula Neagle drives and also testing out the RUF for the THC.
- Scott has been working with his team in Australia in the SuperV8's and we look forward to his expertise in those cars to improve our overall team in them.
- Giannis has been running a Greek league championship and I sorely missed out on some rounds. Hope to give you guys some competition soon!
- Joonas has been working on some Gr.5 testing, drifting and exploring events that would be good and enjoyable for the team.
- Miika has just come on board and we look forward to his fast pace we've experienced in the Rally stages.
- Frito has been absent from some rounds in the Absolute Beginner's League championships, both in the Tony Hayes Cup (driving a RUF Type-C) and in the Formula Neagle (driving a Skip Barber F2000) due to moving and no internet connection. He also experienced hardware issues while updating/upgrading to a 1080GTX and 1500Power supply. After getting those things sorted, we are back in the game and scored a P7 at the xtrememotorsports99.com Ricmotech Sports Car Series round of Oulton Park. We also managed to survive in P11 with the RUF at Interlagos. Finally we ran a P14 in a fuel starved race at Road America in the Skip Barber open-wheeler. Due to several mistakes in the pits and having a hate, hate, hate relationship with cold tires.... Those are the results we faced.
We are currently looking at our endurance programs, the future of our TC One WTCC campaign and finishing out the season in the ABL and Xtreme leagues.
We are hopeful for a return to Kart Racing Pro and VRC-Pro as we do not like to neglect those series but we must be realistic to how thin we can spread ourselves in order to be consistent and improve.
FRITO on steam
Edgar FRITO Sanchinelli