#1: What goals did you have at the beginning of the season Miika?
- To make a good consistent run through the championship in the 2010 WRC class. Looking for PRO division and top 3.
#2: What do you see was a big highlight of the season for you Miika?
- I think that winning 2 power stages in a row, Finland and Wales, was a huge highlight and positive way to end the season. I picked up pace through the whole rally.
#3: What did you think of how things were going after Monte Carlo and what changes did you make?
- The first rallies were challenging, After that, when we went to ADAC Rally Germany the goal was to keep myself within the top 4. Then it was to have a clean rally run. No penalties, no rolls and consistent driving.
#4: How did you feel you needed to adapt to the Fiesta to have a successful run for the championship at the PRO level?
- The Fiesta was kind of a surprise as to how well it fit my driving style. It was not as good as the Polo in Tarmac but it was about even or better in the Gravel. I had trust issues with it at first but in Wales I had it figured out! I'm a bit like K. Raikonnen, the car front has to be what I want it to do. Accurate and precise!
#5: What plans do you have in store for season 2 in the BSRRC?
- Season 2 will be Max-Attack!!! from the start. Sweden is what I'm a bit concerned about because we haven't found the right rhythm there. Testing a lot before the season starts and trying to find a bit more speed from the setup will be crucial. We've also got a surprise team manager too.
#6: Which competitors were you concerned about during the championship hunt?
- I wasn't really concerned with anyone in the championship. Because for me it was just learning through the 1st season. I think I was my own worst enemy but tried to make that right by aiming to be in the top 10. Then it was closing down on the top 5. Once I reached the top 5 after Germany, I found I wasn't that far off from those fastest guys.
Congrats from the whole team Miika!!!!! Job well done in the BSRRC season in the 2010 PRO-WRC class. top 3 in the championship!
Big shout-out to Joonas as well for coming back from military duties and jumping in the R4 class to set some impressive stage times! We look forward to both of them putting together successful seasons in the upcoming challenges ahead!
FRITO on steam
Edgar FRITO Sanchinelli