1. What was your first memory of what triggered your love for motorsport?
1. My father rode motorcycle and I sit front of him. He also sometimes let me rev it up..
2. What is your most memorable moment you witnessed in a Rally
Most memorable.. Hmmm... There is many but i think when i was about 9yrs old in thousand lakes rally and stage was kuukanpää. Audi S1 and Peugeot 205 Ti16. Hannu Mikkola and Ari Vatanen. Remember that stage was 16 km and heard Audi start to finish😁
3. Who is your favorite rally car driver?
3. Hard cause so many finnish great drivers. Henri Toivonen. He gave his life but would come the greatest. Living ones Juha Kankkunen. He has driven four era of cars and win rallies three to four times longer than these on our days.
4. What things do you think are important when driving Finland stages?
4. Put pedal to the medal and just fly. Concertrate and dont be afraid..
5. We know you like F1 as well, who is your hero there?
5. Kimi. He's same that was when first went there. Still one of the fastest.
6. What did you find in RBR that DiRT Rally doesn't have?
6. More reality and with mods more cars.
7. What would you like to see in future WRC?
7. More manufacturers. Back stickchange of gears.
8. What would you like to see in future Rally simulations?
8. Reality and all cars. Stages that you can'tremember/memorize.
9. How did you wind up on the FRITOSPORT Team?
9. Jones, my son wind up first. Then he left rally community server to me as he did go military service. Got idea to race with others and asked Frito if he needed old grandpa to drive.
10.What goals do you have in your future sim-racing?
10. Help others in world of rally. Same time do some rallying and racing. Help team step forward.
FRITO on steam
Edgar FRITO Sanchinelli