1. What sparked your interest in motorsport?
-Has to be my family and mainly my dad.
2. Who is your favorite rally and road drivers?
- Henri Toivonen, Tanner foust, Travis pastrana
3. What type of motorsport is your favorite?
4. We know you've been away in the military for a while, anything you have learned there that could possibly help you in racing?
- Lots of patience.
5. From the leagues and races you've ran, what are some of the most memorable moments?
- Having the fastest lap on a TcOne race, was my first official online race on R3E.
6. What kind of goals do you have when you return to full time driving?
- I want to find new leagues on raceroom and dirt. Maybe iRacing..?
7. What do you hope to see from sim-racing titles in this year and 2018?
- Dirt 4 and maybe pcars 2? Afraid of D4 being a disapointment.
8. Any advice to give up and coming sim-racers getting started?
- Get a wheel with ffb, assetto corsa > Project cars.
9. What are your top 3 favorite cars and why?
-Audi S1 from group b, just brutal power package with clumsy driving abilities. Ford Capri Gr.5, a work of art for its age, such a well balanced car with really good brakes, and the turbo noise.. Yaris wrc 2017 just because im a fan of toyota and i find it interesting.
10.How did you end up on Fritosport Racing team and do you have recommendations for the team going forward in 2017-2018?
- I accidentally stumbled upon the team leader and became friends with him, hope to race more and see the team grow. ✌
FRITO on steam
Edgar FRITO Sanchinelli