1. What fueled your passion for motorsport?
1. Since I was a child, I loved it. I always watched F1 and when Alonso won his first World Championship, I told my dad that I want to do that.
2. What kind of advice can you give someone stepping into karts at a young age?
2. The first of all and most important thing is love motorsport. If you don't like it you won't like it. Then don't spend a lot of money on it, it is preferred to spend with monderation and enjoy every single lap you do.
3. So far what is your favorite racing machine you've driven in real life?
3. Well, I haven't drove a lot of different cars but I think the Formula Ford is Mega! The best I drove and more I enjoy for the moment.
4. What kind of things do you look for when you first step into a Kart, and into a sim?
4. Well the first thing I do in a kart is check if everything is OK. Tyre pressures, chain, etc... And in a sim you look at what combinations you can do.
5. Which tracks have you visited in real-life and which is your favorite?
5. I have visited a lot of karting. For karting the best I drove is in Alca´niz, Spain. Lots of ups and downs, speed. Always good racing there.
6. Where did you begin in sim-racing?
6. I started at the F1 2011 from Codemasters, then Forza 4 and when I bought a PC it was Kart Racing PRO.
7. What advice would you give to young drivers these days looking for sponsorship?
7. Now its very difficult to find anyone who wants to sponsor you. I am also looking for some sponsors. I think the best is post a lot of photos and stuff from social media. Nowadays they are really important.
8. What goals do you have for your future in real and in sim racing?
8. I don't really have one. I do sim racing because I love racing and cars, and its a way to keep racing. I think a goal for the moment would be do a podium in the ABL. And for the real life, we don't have a real goal, its my first season in single seaters, Until we do the first tests with more drivers and races we won't know. But for the moment looks good.
9. How are you liking/disliking iRacing and league racing?
9. I really like it, lots of drivers and really good level of racing. The worst I think is some drivers want to win the race at the first corner and the made crashes, but it happen in real life too.
10.Goals for the 2017 sim-racing season? Endurance?
10. Try to reach A class license. hahaha, and make some podiums would be very nice. About endurance, there isn't anything sure, but we are talking with the team and I hope we can do few this year. Hopefully we can give you more news as soon as possible.
FRITO on steam
Edgar FRITO Sanchinelli